A priority of the Escondido Creek Trail project is to revitalize the corridor and business and property owners are an integral part of that effort. We are keeping economic development top of mind during the construction process and doing everything feasible to ensure your business or property is not affected during this time. We are committed to a comprehensive and inclusive outreach process and encourage business engagement.
Beyond the construction phase, we are looking for local businesses to help the community embrace this asset. Together, our community spirit of ingenuity and growth will transform this urban creek into a thriving space that connects us for generations to come.
Creek Trail Corridor Business Benefits
- Improving accessibility to businesses through trail access points
- Driving business through Creek Trail wayfinding signage
- Encouraging team building through trail events and recreational activities
- Facilitating trail-facing building improvements through grant funds
- The grant is funded using Federal money allocated to the City of Escondido through the American Rescue Plan Act (ARPA) of 2021. The City Council established programs provide matching grants to business and property owners that wish to renovate, enhance, and improve highly visible buildings along core commercial corridors throughout the City. Businesses can apply for grants through the following link. https://www.escondido.org/small-business-grant
How to get involved
We want to hear from you! We encourage any and all business and property owners along the Creek Trail Corridor to engage in the enhancement process. Ways to get involved include participating at public outreach meetings, responding to community surveys, representing your business community in construction conversations and engaging in art and beautification opportunities.
To learn more, ask questions or get involved, email email@example.com.
Outreach meeting schedule
Please reach out to us if you have any feedback or questions.